Sunday, March 8, 2015

COLORS and HAPPINESS

     Life is colorful if we keep on being happy!
     My family used to hang out in my sister's backyard with this boring wall behind. Well, since I've been doing wall murals... I simply painted it with striped colors which is appetizing to the eyes as you can see in the picture. Knowing that my family always bring food and simple snacks while hanging out on this place. Kids in our family as well as the adults loved it and it changed the ambiance of the place from a boring one into a happy yard with a yummy-looking wall behind it. Actually, we already named it as the "Ice Cream Wall". It only proves that colors can really take an effect on one's mindset and feelings when the eyes starts to look on such hues and brightness. I think, our brain and heart is visual in nature. And a happy mind always gives birth to positive views which makes us an optimistic person.
     Bring more colors into your life... because a happy life is a healthy life. Good vibes everyone :)

Photo by: Sukito San

No comments:

Post a Comment