Thursday, July 31, 2014

FATHER and SON

    You'll know that you're a good father... if your son looks up to you as his first and original hero.
     One of my unforgettable moment with my father is when we both lend a helping hand in making a coffee table out of old and scrap wood. We don't really get along with each other that much before but a bonding that took place over this coffee table bridge the gap somehow as we enjoy each others company in one activity. It's like we finally meet at one point without any walls that divides us. 
      Any son can be a father soon... and any father were once a son. So, he will surely understand what his young man feels and have been going through. Likewise, the son will soon realize his father's actions because he too, will fill up that shoes one day when the time is right.    
     By the way, the coffee table on the picture is what my father and I have completely done... and I'm proud of it!

Photo by: Sukito San

No comments:

Post a Comment