Sunday, May 10, 2015

MOTHER and CHILD

     A "MOTHER'S LOVE" is the exact definition of what unconditional and eternal love really means!
     If there is one person that I love the most... it's my mom. I always love it when my mother and I used to have coffee every morning and I will be the one to make her caffeinated drink. We talk anything under the sun on what we have gone through the other day. It makes me feel good when I crack a joke and I can make her laugh or make that glimpse of smile appear on her face. Simple talks and moments that gives bliss in my heart as it radiates to the ambiance of the whole room. A good conversation with my mom with her cuddles and kisses takes me to a perfect state of happiness. She implanted on me and with my siblings how to be a good parent to our future children someday by means of her actions and not by words alone. Setting up on us as a good example with the guidance of our father as well. I am happy and blessed that I have my "Nanay" with me... and she alone is enough as an inspiration for me to strive more and do good in life.
     Being a certified "Mama's Boy" doesn't make you less as a man and shouldn't be shameful at all because I'm proud to be one.
     HAPPY MOTHER's DAY Nanay :)

Photo by: Sukito San

No comments:

Post a Comment